Our design and build philosophy is focused around 4 primary phases:
Let us find ways to help your business.
This phase consist primarily of listening, probing, fact-finding, and defining in order to develop a project’s objective. Discovering and researching pertinent information includes:
• What will make this project successful?
• Who is the audience or user, and their expectations?
• Separating needs from wants.
• Establishing time, budget and resource constraints.
Tasks can be:
• Design specifications.
• Compliance requirements.
• Competitive landscape.
• Process research.
The knowledge gained and impacting factors uncovered from discovery are passed to the conceptualization phase.
This is when the fun begins! The team we have built (many times with client participants) starts to explore possibilities without bounds. Then we consider the goals, overlay the objectives and constraints. Consideration is given to:
• Identification of team members.
• Design development – solution selection.
• User Interface and Ergonomics.
• Aesthetics, performance, reliability, and quality.
• Critical review and revisions to concepts and solutions.
Tasks can be:
• Digital sketches, renderings or models.
• Project plans with a schedule.
• Design analysis and verification.
• Resource analysis.
• Presenting and evaluating solutions.
• Verification of solution to objectives.
After successfully conceptualizing, and a team consensus, the design can proceed to the construction phase.
With a plan and agreement in hand the construction phase can begin. Triumph comes from the hard work of the previous phases. Execution includes:
• Prototyping (when appropriate).
• Quality control.
• Best practices are followed to ensure the timeline is met and, to safeguard against inefficiencies.
• Project management.
• Change order control.
• Verifying the specifications are met.
Completion is predicated on successful achievement of the project goals. Only after a thorough review and quality check can we proceed to the delivery phase.
Ready for prime-time. Pride and enthusiasm drive the final roll-out or delivery. The delivery is based on the project requirements and may include:
• An installation plan.
• Site installation or setup services.
• Special shipping.
Tasks may be:
• Additional site testing or trials.
• Training, education or documentation.
• Measuring the results.
We take the design/build process seriously - when our clients are successful, we are successful. There is no substitute for customer service, honesty, hard work, and passion. Since our goal is repeat business, it doesn’t end with a delivery.